Cloud Architect (GCP) - Financial Services – London (£80,000 - £110,000)
An award-winning GCP partner are expanding their GCP practice with the hire of a Google Cloud Architect in London. The GCP Cloud Architect is a newly created role in the business due to hyper-growth and will play a critical role in designing and delivering enterprise GCP solutions for one of the worlds leading financial institutions.
Google Cloud Architect Responsibilities
- Leverage technical expertise within GCP; DevOps, Infrastructure, Data, Network (You don't need to be an expert across all four to apply but one is essential)
- Design scalable solutions
- Championing the use of container orchestration – working with K8S & GKE mainly
- Able to contribute effectively during pre-sales
Google Cloud Architect Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of cloud – specifically Google Cloud
- Strong technical background (engineering, architect, infrastructure or DevOps ideal)
- Strong stakeholder management and client-facing capabilities
- A passion for new and emerging technologies
What you can expect?
A supportive management team that can provide an extensive budget for specialist training and certifications. From the first moment, you will be given a clear career progression path with clear targets in how to succeed within the business.
The projects will be diverse and complex so someone who enjoys a challenge and working out of their comfort zone will thrive. There is very limited travel in the role and a strong bonus available.
This is a highly technical role within a large business, giving the cloud engineer the opportunity to leverage the latest and most innovative technologies at scale to support their clients. If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!
Keywords: API, Apigee, GCP, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Pre-sales, Engineering, Development, Innovation, Fintech, Payments, Banking, GKE