A cloud first fintech is hiring a GCP Infrastructure Architect. Your work will be directly involved in large-scale projects alongside teams from Google to deliver the best options to the largest and most innovate brands.
Help one of the most reputable companies turn their strategy into reality for the next generation cloud-based applications running on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
If you require more motivation to apply then get in touch!
- Build and manage the GCP platforms to enable application deployments
- Engineer solutions on GCP foundation platform using IaC (Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage cloud services
- Manage SDN in GCP
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined security
- Ensure compliance with operational risk standards
- Build and support continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally GCP)
- Deep understanding of DevOps principles and IaC concepts and techniques
- Security and compliance knowledge
- Python, Java or Scala
- Strong GCP experience – infrastructure building and configurations - Compute, Storage, SDN (VPC and XPN)