One of Googles Partners is looking for a Cloud Engieer. If you are a AWS or Azure Cloud Engineer and have an interest in being part of an industry leader for Cloud Technologies get in touch.
Traditional platforms are being transformed. Now join the next generation of Cloud Computing. One that runs across entire Fintech global companies in partnership with Google.
Help the most reputable companies to turn their strategy into reality for the next generation cloud-based applications running on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
If you require more motivation to apply, then get in touch.
- Be an advocate for Cloud technology and especially GCP for the US and UK
- Industry leader for GCP for conferences, events and social media
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and Google technology
- Design, develop and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and approaches including multi-tiered distributed applications which span multi-cloud or hybrid environments
- Python, Scala or Java programming experience
- Big data frameworks: Apache Spark, EMR, Hadoop
- Streaming frameworks: Spark streaming, Apache Flink, Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis
- Data warehousing: Redshift, Snowflake or other MPP like Netezza or Exadata
- Cloud platform knowledge: AWS or Azure
- NoSQL and SQL knowledge
- Serverless architecture knowledge: Lambda, Kappa, Kubeless
- Documentation and Process: Jira, Confluence, GitHub
- DevOps tooling: Jenkins, Team City, Bitbucket pipelines, AWS Code deploy, Chef, Terraform
- Cloud Certifications
- Financial experience
- Competitive package with benefits
- Flexible working hours