Where is cloud computing heading?
You’ve seen their team of Engineers, VP’s and Practice Leads speaking at conferences around the globe, from San Francisco to London, tech conferences to Google talks, and they are answering this question.
They are at the forefront of a new era to shape and deliver Google Cloud Platforms, not only in New York but they are making global changes to revolutionize cloud computing. Working here you will have a direct impact on products that millions of people use daily.
What they do:
- Build out their fast-growing practice
- Work on a wide variety of project across clients mainly in the financial sector
What you will be contributing to:
- Not an ordinary role, you work different projects all about Cloud
- Work in cross-functional teams, changing teams, and projects as this fast-paced business grow and evolve
- The role grows with you, whether you're looking to move into architecture or VP
What they are looking for:
- They are looking for a developer with a keen interest in GCP
- 4+ years’ experience in Java or Python
- GCP, Azure or AWS
What they offer you:
- Flexibility options depending on your preference
- Tailored learning and development programs
- Access to industry leading training – yes even at Google HQ!
This company is as fast-paced as the technologies they are working on, so the role might be filled before this advert expires, so ensure to submit your profile soon.
If you want more information, continue the conversation and apply.