An AWS and Google Premier Partner is expanding into Azure and is looking for a Cloud Infosec Lead. If you are a Subject Matter Expert in Cloud Cyber Security and have an interest in being an industry leader for conferences, events and being a mentor/coach for the developing talent pool while still being hands-on then please get in touch.
Help the most reputable companies to turn their strategy into reality for the next generation cloud-based applications.
If you require more motivation to apply, then get in touch.
- Help resource, build and run DevSecOps pods
- Work with client stakeholders on site on Cloud infosec projects
- Oversee a pod of DevSecOps engineers aligned to one or multiple cloud Infosec projects to ensure consistent delivery
- Report back to the engagement stakeholders at the client and GFT against Key Project Indicators
- Work with cloud vendors to resolve security gaps in products
- Expert in Cloud and Data Security principles
- IAM, Encryption, Penetration Testing and Security Patterns
- Cloud Security Governance and Assurance
- Experience assessing risks on cloud platforms; Azure, Google and AWS
- Data Classification and Data Encryption
- Competitive package with benefits
- Flexible working hours