Our Global Cloud Security Vendor Client are looking to grow their Cloud team by adding a Product Marketing Manager to their team. In this role you will partner directly with the Head of Cloud, the CMO, Sales, and Solutions Engineers to successfully market their new cloud security product offering.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Identify business processes, industry trends, pain points, and personas for target markets.
- Assesses market needs and opportunities for solutions by research and define market requirements and product positioning.
- Communicate product value and marketing goals to the sales team
- Collaborate with the Product team to assist in mapping strategy, pricing, and on occasion roadmaps
- Handle the launch of new products and features within the cloud offering
- Create presentations, collateral, white papers, and positioning documents to position product offerings as superior to competitors
- Collaborate with field marketing and sales to assist in closing new business.
- Work closely with customers, sales, and partners within the Cloud Security industry
- Engage in customer facing activities such as industry events and conferences.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing for cloud infrastructure or security products
- Understanding of cloud technology and platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, and DevOps culture
- Experience marketing SaaS product, land then expand approach is preferable
- Strong collaborative and cross-functional teamwork experience
- Bachelors’ degree required; MBA preferred.
Please reach out with your resume attached if interested, please note this position is unable to sponsor at this time. The role is remote until safe to return to the office, relocations are welcome!