Cloud Security Architect (GCP, AWS, Azure) - Financial Services – London (£90,000 - £110,000)
An award-winning multi-cloud partner are expanding their multi-cloud practice with the hire of a Cloud Security Architect for their London team. The Cloud Security Architect is a newly created role in the business due to hyper-growth and will play a critical role in designing and delivering secure enterprise solutions for some of the worlds leading financial institutions.
Cloud Security Architect Responsibilities
- Leverage technical security expertise across AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Design and deliver secure cloud migrations.
- Identify customer security concerns and provide quality solutions.
- Articulate complex technical solutions to engineers and clients during sprint demos
- Contribute effectively during pre-sales
Cloud Security Architect Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of cloud architecture across either AWS, GCP or Azure (More than one is advantageous)
- Certified, or working towards certification, in one or more security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CEH, CISA, COBIT, GIAC
- Strong stakeholder management and client-facing capabilities
- A passion for new and emerging technologies
- Experience in financial services preffered
What you can expect?
A supportive management team that can provide an extensive budget for specialist training and certifications. From the first moment, you will be given a clear career progression path with clear targets in how to succeed within the business.
The projects will be diverse and complex so someone who enjoys a challenge and working out of their comfort zone will thrive. There is very limited travel in the role and a strong bonus available.
This is a highly technical role within a large business, giving a Cloud Security Architect the opportunity to leverage the latest and most innovative technologies at scale to support their clients. If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!
Keywords: Cloud Security, AWS, GCP, Azure, CISSP, CCSP, Cloud Computing.