Cloud Solution Architect – 6-12 Month Contract – Zurich- Very Competitive Rate – URGENT – New In!! + Chance to work with one of the Leading Financial Services Organisations in the World
One of the leading Financial Services companies in the world are currently seeking a Cloud Solution Architect
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business trusted by millions of customers. They take pride in their investment in people, and a Cloud Solution Architect would have a great company on their CV for the future
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cloud Solution Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who operate in financial services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets, with a particular focus in Zurich on Investment Banking.
With over 140,000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
This organisation has a strong reputation as one of the leading IT Consultancies in the world. They would be a fantastic name to have on your CV.
About the Cloud Solution Architect Role:
Looking for an experienced Solution Architect specialist able to conduct enablement sessions in line with PivotalLabs program. Expert with DDD and microservices implementation on the back of Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Conduct enablement sessions following Pivotal Labs program (Domain Driven Design, SWIFT, Xtreme Programming, Microservices development on the back of PCF)
Act as a coach to our development population helping with online education and answering expert questions around Cloud Native Development and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Train a trainer - enable our champions that will educate others within the business
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
• EU Passport holder eligible to work in Zurich.
• Experience (3 to 5 years’ experience) with building Cloud Native Applications on the back of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Cloud Services
• Strong architectural skills in designing Cloud Native applications (DDD) following microservices architecture
• Strong experience in education and coaching following PivotalLabs program. Highly approachable and communicative.
• Excellent communications skills in English both written and oral
• Experienced with RabbitMQ, Pivotal Cloud cache or similar technologies
• Experienced with PostgreSQL or Oracle
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com