Our client, one of the UK’s leading FinTech firms, is currently on the market for a Controls and Compliance Analyst to work closely with the Risk and Compliance team leads in achieving a number of important objectives for their 2019 Security Roadmap. The company is currently going through a period of rapid expansion and has already secured a multi-million-pound investment from a global investment bank.
- Assisting with senior management with strategy and framework documentation including control gap analysis and design.
- Creating and delivering stakeholder presentations for Function Risk/Security Leads, C Suite and Board.
- Collaborating with Team Leads, IT and Security to assist with the design of controls.
- Maintaining Internal Control registers and action log.
- Maintaining Regulatory, and Legislative compliance registers.
- Assisting with Risk and Control Assessments.
- Providing support for Governance meetings (including the Security Working Group, Risk Committee).
- Keeping up to date on whitepapers, publications, standards and frameworks to ensure the organisation remains in line with industry standards and is offering best in class services with regards to Internal Cyber Security.
Key Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Risk/Control/Cyber Security position, ideally within Financial Services.
- Exposure to Cyber/Information Security processes and approaches.
- Familiarity with Cyber/Information Security Control Frameworks (NIST, ISO 27001/2) and privacy regulations, such as the EU GDPR and Data Protection Act.
- Control mapping and gap analysis experience highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.