Imagine: the freedom to manage your own desk, being rewarded for your work, the latest tech and recruitment systems at your fingertips, wearing jeans, leaving early on a Friday to enjoy the weekend, and so much more…
Sound the alarms; We have an opportunity open at Orbis on our Digital desk!
We Are Orbis #ConnectingExcellence
We are a multi-sector agency focused on digital, technology, data and financial services with high-profile clients across Europe, United States and Asia.
Headquartered in London, we also have an office in New York. We have a growing team of consultants in London and a strong list of excellent clients to work with.
This is a unique opportunity to join a business at an exciting phase of expansion, with unrestricted opportunity for career advancement.
Our creative team is going from strength to strength and we are looking for someone with a passion for digital to join us in London.
We have been working with some of the best names in financial services in London, NYC and Asia for over 5 years which means we have qualified roles and committed clients ready for someone to start working with.
This is a great opportunity for a consultant with proven 360 experience wanting to work in an environment of support and freedom to work autonomously.
You will also receive ongoing support for your personal branding as well as ongoing support to reach your personal goals.
The next great Orbis consultant also needs
- Creative/digital background or degree and experience within recruitment
- Passion for tech and digital
- Energy, ambition, motivation and desire to be successful
- Confidence, a sociable team player and a collaborative working style - everyone at Orbis works brilliantly together and we love to celebrate each other's successes
- Proven track record of thinking outside the box, we want you to find the candidates our clients didn't even know they were looking for
- Ability to manage your own desk - at Orbis we don't believe in micro-management
- Someone with a demonstrable desire to be successful and natural ability to build relationships
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked
You will join a collaborative and sociable team with ongoing training and support.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive commission scheme (there is no threshold and nearly everyone earns commission straight away)
- Unlimited personal development budget. Unlimited budget for industry events, conferences and training courses
- Incentive trips abroad to various locations across Europe and USA (the next one is Vegas!)
- Monthly top performers lunch clubs at Michelin or 5* star rated restaurants
- Early Friday finish
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Flexible smart casual dress code
- Unlimited barista coffee cart onsite, breakfast every Monday, weekly happy hour, beer and cider taps
- Gym vouchers, office table tennis and air hockey table
- Annual summer festival and various other WeWork perks
- Office music and drinks fridge (always fully stocked)
More about our London office location
Our London office is based in state-of-the-art WeWork offices, 1 minute from Aldgate East Station and 7 minutes from Liverpool Street. We’re close to a long list of amenities, the vast choice of street food at Spitalfields Market, the tranquil bars and restaurants at St Katherine’s Docks and access to the city right on our doorstep.
So you’re interested – what next?
Send us an application - we’ll get back to you as soon as we can for a confidential chat. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.