Working for an established and reputable not - for- profit health association you will be designing the information architecture and data components of a systems development lifecycle in the centre of Washington.
This is the perfect role for a multitasking Data Architect familiar with modelling tools like Erwin to design and build; data flow diagrams, documenting external interfaces, modelling/mapping artifacts to a data architecture framework and build in Information architecture strategy at an enterprise level.
As the Enterprise level Data Architect you will be designing, deploying, reviewing, and maintaining conceptual, logical, and physical data models for OLTP, Data warehousing and Business Intelligence models enabling an end-to-end data architecture journey.
It is important that this Data Architect has experience and some examples in the following:
*do not apply if you do not have experience with the below*
- Designing and implementing master data management (MDM)
- Metadata management
- Content management
- Data integration and BI analytics
- AWS and their services
- Enterprise Data Lake
- Data Ingestion patterns and Data Discovery Data Architecture adopting Domain Driven Design approach
- NOSQL database like DynamoDB
- Relational database like Oracle and/or Aurora
- Knowledge to build Canonical Data models
- Perform data analysis activities including data profiling, creation of data dictionaries, data transformation rules and integration requirements
You must be eligible to work in the US citizen. Please apply with your resume attached or reach out directly at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.