Data Engineering Manager | Growing $40bn Analytics Firm ( Pre-ipo ) | $180k+$220k + Benefits +Bonus
A recent Global expansion of this firms presence and technical dominance has led them to the start of designing the most advanced data platform. With recent industry leaders, and pioneers in education coming together and initiating the concept for the data platform, they are now looking for the individual to lead the way.
Data is the heart of the business, providing analytics and insights into the impact of their products consistantly powers them. This team is constructing an ecosystem where consumers and data producers can depend on each other safely. The teams owns everything created here and are proud to open source to thheir work.
- Experience on robust pipe-lines and a scalable data platform.
- Experience in mentorship and hands on capabilities
- Knowledge of building out large-scale data pipelines
- Batch Processing; Spark, Hadoop
- Cloud; AWS plus knowledge of other cloud-based
- Experience within data, validation, data quality, data cleansing
- 5+ years experience in java, golang, kubernetes
- 5+ years experience in Statistical Machine Learning
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will contribute to the biggest data platform project in the U.S. and working for an early stage team that will be responsible for building layers, designing data infrastructure and creating high quality streams.
- Hands-on individual that will contribute to all design and implementation phases.
- Architect and Design large scale data infrastructure in production (performance, reliability, monitoring.
- You love to learn. collaborate and teach others.
Become a part of a highly reputable firm who are expected to be the next most prosperous analytcs firm. They are Pre-ipo and NOW is the time to join. Apply to this Ad or send your details to - email@example.com
*NEED TO HAVE USA Citizenship*
If you are interested in gaining experience and exposure to the most up to date technology in the analytics industry and work on the latest cloud technology, then apply to this advert to have a discussion with one of our consultants.