A highly regarded insurer based in the City of London has embarked upon a greenfield digital transformation, implementing new reporting and analytics tooling across the business, with a goal to drastically improve the data quality process and reports.
The ideal candidate will be someone of 2-5 years of experience working in financial services, to improve the quality of data, through means such as creating new dashboards for reporting, using Power BI. There will be a lot of autonomy within the role as you will be joining a relatively small team, driving change through innovation across the business.
Although insurance experience isn't a deal-breaker, it will give you an advantageous edge.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Collaborate closely with finance and development teams to define and deliver new data-driven features and functionality on the platform
- Have experience creating dashboards for reporting, using Power BI
- Worked in financial services to help drive the platform development, delivery, and innovation
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Good knowledge of business intelligence
- 2-5 years as a Data Analyst in financial services, insurance experience will hit the nail on the head
- Technologies such as SQL, MS Excel, Power BI, DQ analysis tools
There is a brilliant compensation package on offer, inclusive of a great bonus and other benefits.
If you are a data hungry individual who is passionate about technology and career progression then please do apply.