A highly regarded insurer based in the City of London has embarked upon a greenfield digital transformation, implementing new reporting and analytics tooling across the business, with a goal to drastically improve the data quality process and reports.
As a Data Quality & BI Manager you will:
- Collaborate closely with finance and development teams to define and deliver new data-driven features and functionality on the platform
- Develop Data Quality strategy throughout the business - supporting the Head of Data Management.
- Work alongside the BI specialist and DQ Analyst to implement new data systems and tooling
- You will act as second in command to the Head of Data, therefore any training, management or development of the wider team will fall within your remit.
- Act as the BI and DQ SME, establishing pest practice and promoting throughout the business.
Data Quality & BI Manager Requirements;
- Highly proficient with Power BI, SQL, ETL and DQ tooling.
- Communication skills are vital as you will be facing off to senior stakeholders.
- SME in data management and governance policies.
There is a brilliant compensation package on offer, inclusive of a great bonus and other benefits.