My client an AI-powered video analytics solution that translates any video source into actionale and trusted intelligence.
They provide comprehensive solitions that leverage deep learning across video and other data sources to optimize and deliver actionable intelligence for enterprises and public sector organisations around security, safety and productivity.
My client is looking for a Data Scientist to join their team to assist in building solutions that literally save lives and revolutionises how people and spaces are kept safe and productive, they are aiding to put a dent in workplace violence, by developing their own deep learning algorithms and techniques for video and multi-model data analytics.
- PhD in either Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or Mathematics
- Expert knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and their feasibility for implementation
- Hands on experience in developing Deep Learning Algorithms, and experience in using Deep Learning libraries e.g TensorFlow, MxNet, PyTorch, Theano or Caffe
- Knowledge with programming languages such as C/C++ or Python
- Strong publication recored
- Demonstrated experience in software development via internship, work experience, coding competitions or submissions to open source projects
- Experience working effectively with science, data processing and software engineering teams
- Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms
- Strong architectural and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
For more information, please send your latest CV to email@example.com to discuss this position in more detail.