An Intuitive Machine Learning -Centric Manufacturer Is seeking a Data Scientist to work within their R&D Team
You will be working with a team of ML engineers, Researchers and data scientists to build complex solutions to alot of creative problems. The company works operates within Supply chain, marketing, Risk, CRM management, logistics. This is an opportunity to be within one of the wordlds largest automotive equipment manufacturer operating with an advanced infrastructure. plying for this role you have the chance to 10x your learning trajectory.
- Contribute insights into ways to improve processes and tools used in all divisions.
- Working on real time services generating complex event processing, interactions and more.
- Work on a scalable streaming process that is harnessing AI and Deep learning to build services like; recommendation systems and information retrieval.
- Work with other developers (within the team and outside the team), to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction - Including Machine Learning Research team.
- Collaborating with a highly sophisticated Data Science Team that is producing groundbreaking research.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of Python
- Proficiency in Machine Learning
- A problem Solver that is comfortable with large datasets and comfortable putting concepts into prodcution.
- Ability to work acorss large datasets and communicate complex concepts to C-level Executives.
- Familiar with un/structured data.
- Experienced with Statistical Learning.
- PhD / Masters in Machine learning, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Statistics, Kafka, Hadoop.
*US Citizems or Greencard Holders ONLY*