We are a partner to one of the world's leading clearing houses, who are developing a systematic arm of the business to operate as an extended venue to transfer or take on price risk, as a physical market to provide greater liquidity.
They are seeking to hire a Database Manager (DBA Manager) into the team with experience in producing operational stability, transformation, and automation of the infrastructure and software.
As a Database Manager you will have:
- Managed end to end delivery by capturing project requirements
- Represent teams in various management & technical forums
- Worked in high-pressure environments, managing deliverable to timely deadlines
- Have had an end to end ownership for infrastructure/database
Required Knowledge as a Database Manager:
- Expert level in MS SQL, My SQL & Oracle estate (MongoDB is a plus)
- Proven track record of managing Database team with build responsibilities
- Good problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills, able to determine the approximate impact of issues quickly
- Driving the automation across infrastructure and application services
- Experience of cloud (they’ll be rolling out cloud migrations in 2020-21 using AWS and possibly Azure as part of a major data strategy project which is in flight).