New York City
12 months ago
- Will work closely with an existing team of high-performing UX Designers, Visual Designers, Researchers, and Creative Technologists as a key member of the team that creates the user experience for the core logged-in journeys of our website and other partner units across the company.
- Will also work closely with Product Owners, Test & Learn (A/B multivariate), and Web Engineers to keep projects on track to meet deadlines.
- Has a passion for the power of user experience and strategic design, is an advocate for the end user, and loves a tough problem. S/he will be an active participant in the design process, applying strong pragmatic, analytical, and tactical skills to help deliver products that benefit our Customers and employees in the U.S. and International markets.
- Will be positioned as the liaison between Design and the broader business and help bridge gaps between business goals and user needs, manage communication with our partner teams, and ensure we’re maximizing what Design can achieve. The role is fiercely collaborative: s/he will work with others on the Design team and with our stakeholders to position Design for success and to connect stakeholders to our process.
- serves as a ringmaster, connecting the dots, anticipating & avoiding roadblocks
- escalates issues to directors to reach consensus amongst various stakeholders
- demonstrates self-awareness and empathy for both the customer and the company's goals
- demonstrates an understanding of prototyping practices, user research methodologies and A/B test planning/execution