City of London, London
Up to £75000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
What we expect
- Between 2-4 years' commercial experience;
- Experience working with Kubernetes and/or Docker is a must;
- Experience working with Terraform or similar tools;
- Experience deploying Microservice architectures;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Experience with AWS (designing, building and deploying services on AWS);
- Experience with either Ansible/puppet or chef is a plus.
A day in the life
- Working closely with the chief infrastructure architect;
- The deployment of Microservices architecture within a different production environment (i.e. different regional cloud providers);
- You will be responsible for the technology chosen for the deployment;
- You will be responsible for the design, build and implementation of the deployment processes
- Infrastructure monitoring and pager duty.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Salary / Equity: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Benefits: Generous annual leave plus unlimited holiday
Extra perks: Team getaways - we want you in the best shape so you can do your best.