As a Google Premier Partner, they have one of the largest GCP talent pools in the UK. With a global team spanning across Europe and the US. They work with the world’s leading financial institutions.
Join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across Europe and the US. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 They give you the opportunity to do great things.
- Cloud platform knowledge: GCP (Certification advantageous)
- GCP infrastructure services: GCE, GSC, KSM, VPC, Cloud Load Balancing, GKE, Stackdriver, IAM, et al
- Knowledge of administering and engineering of Linux, and Windows
- Python, Golang, Scala, or Java programming experience
- CI – Jenkins/TeamCity/CircleCI
- GCP Dev tools – Cloud Build, Cloud Source Repositories, Container Registry