Our Global FinTech Client is expanding their Frameworks team where you will directly influence the foundation of their software to be used by all other technology groups as a DevOps Engineer.
You will be building, deploying, and operating the next generation of technologies for the company. As a key player on their frameworks team, you will be contributing to the foundation of their software to be used by all other technology groups.
This is an opportunity to join a team within a successful FinTech company who's software is used by millions worldwide, that has a high level of visibility from leadership with room to grow as well as flexibility for future internal movement.
- Scripting skills (Python/Shell)
- Must have CI/CD & configuration management: Ansible/Jenkins
- Docker/Kubernetes/kafka/hadoop (must have at least one)
- Must have: Linux or Unix
- Experience working with enterprise software
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Establish and maintain continuous deployment pipelines
- Manage development tools
- Set up and support of test environments
- Collaborate with the development team to develop deployment strategies for existing and new implementations to their frameworks
- Script the deployment of application infrastructure as well as operate it
- offering up to 180k + 12%-24% bonus
Must be a US citizen or green card holder and apply with a copy of your resume.