A leading futures exchange, based in London, are currently going through a significant transformation across the business and looking for a DevOps Associate to join their team on a permanent basis.
The right candidate will come from a software development background, working in a DevOps Environment and wish to fully merge into a DevOps Engineer role.
This is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door to a prestigious financial organisation, as well as working across a large technology transformation, which in turn will give you a wide variety of skills and experience to add to your career profile.
- You will be able to trial and then implement new technologies that will further
- the technological advancement of the business.
- Able to quickly assess which tools will be beneficial to the company.
- You will need to understand the success criteria from stakeholders, drive Proof
- of Concept stage and provide feedback with recommendations.
- Software Development experience
- Relevant degree
- 2-3 years’ experience
- CI/CD pipelines
- Software deployment on Microservices architecture
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Windows & Linux environments.
- Ansible & Terraform
- AWS or Azure
- Python & Shell scripting