An exciting data-centric company that’s software focusses within the privacy sector is looking for a DevOps Engineer who would like autonomy to own the DevOps function of this early stages start-up and look to start hiring and building a team under you within the next 6 to 12 months.
The company has great financial backing and already has articles highlighting it’s success on Forbes, TechCrunch and more. It’s seen it’s need arise even further during Covid-19 and is sure to see its client base continue to snowball post Covid.
It’s a great opportunity for someone to gain quick progression as a company grows and be a pivotal part of it’s future, whilst personally being heavily invested in the company.
DevOps Lead Responsibilities;
- Have autonomy to own the entire DevOps process.
- Able to give insight and implement technology where of a benefit to the company.
- Hire and grow the team in future.
- Own the infrastructure, including CI/CD, monitoring, Log Management, Cloud etc.
- Help the scalability and resilience of the software (working with IaC, containers, distributed systems, microservices etc.)
DevOps Engineer Requirements;
- Have demonstrable commercial experience, proving capability of being purely autonomous.
- Other Hashicorp tools are a benefit (Vault, Consul, Vagrant, Packer, Nomad, Sentinel)
Strong compensation package, including equity and flexible working options available.
If you are a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about technology and enjoys working in a collaborative agile environment, please do not hesitate to apply!