Our Client, a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform, are building out their team in San Francisco focused on cloud and application security. They are looking for a senior DevOps Engineer to lead deployment and production environment best practices autonomously for their highly scalable e-trading solution.
They have just been backed by Franklin Templeton and their growth as a company is exponential. Plus you would be working in a casual dress, collaborative, and dog friendly office!
- Minimum of 5 years of expereince in a DevOps role, more experience is welcome
- Ability to script the deployment of application infrastructure
- Must have AWS
- Must have: Jenkins, Ansibl and shell or python scripting
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines a must
- Experience with production environment tooks like docker, kubernetes, Kafka, Hadoop, etc. highly desireable
- up to 180k + 30% bonus + equity!
- Please note this is an on-site opportunity, some WFH flexibility
Key Words: DevOps, CI/CD, production environment, enterprise technology, FinTech, Jenkins, Python, Build and Release, Cloud Engineer, Automation Engineer.
Please apply with your resume attached or reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org