DevSecOps Engineer | Exciting Fin-Tech Start-up | FTE | San Francisco (remote option) | $150k-$180k
This Fin-Tech company are utilizing blockchain technology for the issuance, investing, trading and spending of digital assets. This is an incredible opportunity to join a high potential start-up on the ground floor of a company planning on changing the world of financial services.
If building innovative and impactful products motivates you then this could be for you!
They are looking to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer to help build functional systems to support the business with it’s exciting growth. You will be creating cloud formation templates to build AWS services to support custom applications. You will also be working closely with software engineering to deploy new products and manage infrastructure, associated processes and systems.
- Strong experience with AWS in CI/CD pipeline
- Experience deploying and managing Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and EKS
- Experience working with TerraForm or CloudFormation
- Working knowledge of a scripting / programming language
- At least 4 years’ experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar) – experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus.
Additional notes: OPA, linux, unix, SQL, MS SQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Mongo, Agile, WaterFront, Jira, Scrum, Kanban, open-source technologies, puppet, chef, Splunk, SOC2, ISO27001, financial services
Get in touch today if you’d like to discuss this role further