£65000.00 - £900000.00 per annum
2 months ago
A leading financial institution, based in Central London, are currently in the market for a Business Analyst who will play a key role in building out a digital banking platform. Working with the latest technologies and concepts this is an opportunity to play role within a dynamic and cutting edge team.
- Involved in proof of concept and design of new products
- Eliciting requirements from Senior Stakeholders both internal and external across the financial domain
- Be the point of call for all clients regarding the platform build
- Production of detailed business and functional/non-functional requirement specifications from initial requirements documents, existing systems, previous drafts, SME interviews and requirements workshops.
- Asses and assure quality of code and/or configuration changes made by external supplier and internal teams meets requirements and technical designs.
- Define requirements for a product and capture these within Business Requirement Documents.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a Digital Business Analyst role.
- Ability to produce technical designs based on a solution design to change business systems.
- Previously worked within an Agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organisational / coordination skills, and strong analysis skills