Director - Global Digital Engagement
A multinational financial institution is on a journey to provide the world's best customer experience every day!
The Digital Experience & Platforms team (DEP), within Global Commercial Services, is focused on designing and delivering a seamless digital experience that drives customer engagement as well as business growth. The Digital Engagement & Measurement team within the DEP team enables best-in-class Commercial digital adoption and provides insights across the customer journey.
The Director of Digital Engagement EMEA & Global Solutions will be responsible for all aspects of the go-to-market strategy and engagement of our customers in Europe and across our strategic global accounts. This role will lead a high-performing team of five individuals responsible for promoting digital features across all customer segments and developing global client solutions. This position will partner across cross-functional teams, including GCS Marketing, the field, and servicing to drive customer awareness of digital products with our customers. She or he will possess outstanding analytics, thought leadership, strategic thinking, communication, and organizational skills, and will have a proven record of excellence operating independently and within a high performing team environment.
- Collaborate with business leaders and partners to influence product vision, strategy, and roadmap using internal and client feedback
- Oversee development of all go-to-market components of the digital experience, including messaging and creatives to drive communication and awareness of features
- Partner closely with Commercial Marketing, Sales, Account Development, Servicing and Enterprise Data partners to drive digital adoption and engagement
- Manage pipeline of global strategic accounts to inform proactive, tailored digital approach
- Communicate strategic insights from ongoing measurement and reporting of customer interactions in the digital channels
- Contribute to the culture of learning, insight, and collaboration with enterprise partners
- Develop and lead creation of digital engagement assets, including live demos, prototypes, video content, and trainings
- Strong analytical thinker with track record of providing strategic thought leadership and delivering high-quality work in a structured, methodical manner
- A dynamic people leader with a passion for team development
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities
- Passion for creating best-in-class products and customer experiences that are user-centric
- Experience navigating the evolving compliance and regulatory requirements and environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders
- Demonstrated skill working using reporting and analytics to influence partners and drive meaningful change
- High degree of accountability and integrity
- Keen attention to detail
- Global and cultural mindset; experience working with international teams preferred
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
- Significant professional experience in product management, strategy, or marketing preferred
London based in Victoria.