Our client, a disruptive Commercial Real Estate Technology startup, provides the industry-leading SaaS technology that streamlines due diligence tracking and deal closing by combining communications, data storage and workflow into a single source. They were founded on the vision of securing and optimizing the execution of transactions so businesses are always a step ahead.
As the Director of Marketing, you will lead the planning, development, and execution of all marketing initiatives to deliver engaging customer experiences across all touch-points. You will work with C Level Executives and cross-functional teams to drive engagement best practices and brand development.
A huge opportunity to get involved with a disruptive, fast-growing business before they IPO!
The position is Full-Time. Location: New York
- Set strategic and operational plans for the growth marketing function, including; goals and objectives, resources, budget and prioritization of initiatives to maximize output.
- Conduct A/B tests and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition. Keep up to speed with UI/UX and digital marketing trends.
- Develop the brand, including; unifying messages across all channels and increase recognition to target customers.
- Champion the brand, including; attending conferences, and public speaking opportunities
- Partner with Sales and Senior leadership to identify opportunities for account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Hands-on development of marketing collateral and tools for sales teams.
- 6+ years of experience in demand generation, digital marketing and/or account-based marketing.
- 1-2 years of team management experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or similar technical discipline
- Intimate knowledge of marketing technology products and or brands across; Webinars, Events, Email, Social Media, Print, etc
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing tactics including; SEO factors and key algorithms
- A plus if you have Commercial Real estate experience; familiarity with selling into Commercial Real Estate and Finance Industries
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs (SaaS experience a plus)
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
Director, Marketing, SaaS, Technology, Startup, Real Estate, Management, Email, Events, Conferences, Public Speaking, Budgets, InDesign, Photoshop, Analytics, A/B, SEO