about 2 years ago
My client is one of the world's largest digital publishing company, based in Copenhagen. They have grown to an extent where they require a Director of UX & Design.
You will not only be a leader but a doer. You will get your hands dirty as part of a delivery team, enabling them to develop and deliver great experiences. You will also develop the team into industry leaders. You will work across the company. As a member of the Product team, you will be instrumental in how the company thinks about and support their customers, how they realise their strategy and how they interpret their data. As a leader in the organization, you will also work with Marketing and Business Development to ensure their needs are met.
To apply, you will need the below skills:
- 5 years experience with interactive design
- 2 years of management experience
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating human-centred design solutions and showing your ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique creative vision.
- Experience designing world-class consumer experiences.
- Strong command of interaction design, information architecture, patterns and common controls.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Proven ability to communicate company product vision.
- Experience creatively solving hard problems across complex projects with aggressive deadlines.