Our client, a Global Audio Entertainment, Information and Educational Programming Firm, is looking for a Director of Product Management to spearhead their consumer facing products.
You will need to be a strategic and creative thinker when delivering immersive experiences for consumers across Mobile, Android & iOS, Web, Desktop and other proprietary devices.
The position is Full-Time.
- Drive product development from conceptualization through to launch.
- Establish and continually update the vision and roadmap across website/mobile, iOS, Android and proprietary devices.
- Solve problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
- Own iterative testing cycles including; POC, consumer research, A/B testing, qualitative testing etc.
- Identify and prioritize key issues and needs of users for a diverse range of cultures.
- Own product performance through success metrics, tracking and provide accurate accountability, constantly re-evaluate metrics.
- Provide clear documentation including; market, functional and system requirements.
- Communicate needs and experiences of partners.
- Work cross-functionally in an agile setting, with lean startup product management processes.
- 7+ years product management experience building consumer facing products is a must.
- Extensive cross-platform experience across Mobile (iOS and Android), Website and other applications.
- Ability to work as an Individual Contributor (IC)
- Proven ability developing consumer facing products, testing them, and showing measurable impact on the business.
- Sound business & strategy judgement, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams within Enterprise scale organizations.
- Masterful grasp on the written word, presentation and communication skills is a must.
Strategy, Product Management, Qualitative, UX, UI, Research, A/B Testing, Roadmaps, Data-informed, Analytics, Platforms, Enterprise, Agile, Scrum, Communication, Presentation