Director, Visual Design | Global Technology Company | Competitive Package Incl. Equity
Our client, a Global Technology Company focused on Audio Entertainment, Information and Educational Programming, is looking for a Director of Visual Design to lead a squad of 3-6 team members to transform customer insight into delightful and innovative experiences that drive business results.
The position is Full-Time. Location: Newark, NJ
- Lead multiple UX teams and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Plan bodies of work including digging into the scope, activities, deliverables and iterations required.
- Conduct regular project review stand-ups to provide creative and strategic leadership, and holding teams to the highest standards.
- Define and uphold UX strategy and design standards.
- Assemble and build teams with the right skills and personalities to deliver successful projects and build out capacity.
- 7+ years' experience as a user experience designer, interactions designer, information architect or similar.
- 3+ years' experience managing managers and teams of 6+ designers across multiple tracks of work.
- Proven track record of designing high-quality digital products and craft an overall vision to guide the team.
- Ability to craft design strategy, customer models (personas / journey maps / user research synthesis) and technical understanding of the constraints of multiple platforms.
- Experience hiring and developing talent, developing processes and tools.
- Knowledge of the digital audio market and trends.
Product Design, Design, Creative, Agile, Technology, Products, Innovation, Wireframes, Customer Models, Management