Electronic Engineer – Guildford/London
Up to £75,000
This is a cybersecurity company that produces state of the art electronic products, which are essential for the safety of society and the protection of in this country and across the world. They are a global organisation that helps businesses defend themselves against cyber-crime. Thus, giving you the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled people in the world.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the design, development, and delivery of electronic systems, both autonomously and part of a team.
- You will be working across the full engineering lifecycle
- Integrating, testing, and supporting electronic products
- Generating new designs to meet requirements and implementing those designs
- Working closely with customers and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree educated: preferably in Electronic Engineering
- In-depth knowledge and skills of electronics engineering domain to make recommendations of best practice
- Experience working in a live production/support environment, delivering on time, and being able to adapt to any changing requirements.
- Operation of advanced electronic test equipment
Due to the sensitive nature of the work, you must be willing to go through a UK security vetting procedure
If this is of interest, please do not hesitate to apply! May.email@example.com