A global financial services firm is building out a brand-new digital banking innovation hub and are looking for a hands on Development Manager or Technical Lead to drive the architecture and development of their next generation, mobile first high scale applications.
This role would involve technical leadership, architecture design and also hands on development of an API driven microservices based digital banking platform, that will be used by millions globally.
It doesn’t matter if your expertise is backend, frontend or fullstack development but they are searching for truly talented technologists who are able to work with technologies such as Java 8+ and React/Redux in an AWS hosted, DevOps cultured environment.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities;
- Build out and lead/inspire a newly formed high-performance development team
- Remain hands on with development where needed but also be able to inspire and drive technical decisions and strategy
- Work in a collaborative agile team with a DevOps culture alongside some of the brightest engineers in this space who are going through this large-scale transformation towards digital innovation
Engineering Manager Requirements;
- Hands on experience with Java or React/Redux
- Ability to lead and manage a distributed team of 20-30 people
- Be able to drive a DevOps agile culture
- Cloud experience - ideally AWS