An opportunity has arisen to join a forward-thinking and ethical tech company that has a rare opportunity to work on software that helps the environment. This company’s software is aiming to reduce carbon emissions to zero.
You will help oversee the current technology platform receive a major overhaul from a legacy system to modern technology, building additional capabilities and features from the ground up. It is an entirely people management role of a team of 10 Engineers.
- Leading the team of 10 direct reports and 10 reports in mainland Europe
- Contribute to technical discussions and guide the team to reach conclusions
- As a manager you will be expected to build talented teams through recruitment, onboarding and mentoring the hires
- Manage the delivery of every area of the platform which will be written using C# ASP.NET, Azure, SQL and Microservices architecture
- Experience within a management role including hiring, appraisals, technical leadership
- Management style that enables growth of team members whilst also being able to hit deliverables objectives
- Technical background ideally as a Software Engineer
- Excellent stakeholder management qualities