A well known, hyper-scale fintech are expanding their engineering team (circa 150 people currently) with the hiring of an Engineering Lead/Manager to develop a high performing team.
The firm have an outstanding engineering culture as well as a fantastic set of products which they are constantly evolving and innovating on.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities
- Choose which tribe you'd want to work in - across a range of products and teams working on interesting challenges (across data, security, techops, AI, investment etc.)
- Build, manage and lead a team of high performing software engineers from all backgrounds
- Act as a strong leader for your team, act as a champion for collaboration and help define strategy and architecture
Engineering Manager Requirements
- Experience as a technical leader or engineering manager, in a high-performing environment
- Ideally, experience building cloud-based distributed systems
- A passion for helping with the leadership, development and growth of engineers
Full UK remote or London based working options are available. Sponsorship + relocation also available.
Compensation can be anywhere from £100-120k + benefits.