Engineering Manager – Web and Mobile (Ruby/Go/React) - $400k+
A well-known organization are building out their engineering team in NYC and are seeking Staff Level Engineers + Engineering Managers to work in their new digital arm, consisting of a technical landscape of mobile first, Ruby and Golang backend with a React/Redux frontend.
There are building out their digital platform used to connect millions globally and are happy to consider engineers with 5+ years commercial experience who want to be part of their journey.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities;
- Ability to be hands on where necessary in either Backend (Ruby/Go), Frontend (React/Redux) or Mobile (Android/iOS) – or all of the above
- Helping lead the architecture and development of complex distributed systems
- Working in a dockerized, AWS hosted environment
Engineering Manager Requirements;
- 5+ years of commercial experience developing web or mobile applications (ideally with Ruby, Golang, Python, React, Java, Android or iOS)
- A passion for technology leadership, architecture and a desire to work with thought leaders in the industry
- Experience with cloud technologies a big plus
The successful Engineering Manager will have the chance to work for an organization valued at billions of dollars as it goes through a journey to deliver technical excellence.
Benefits include flexible working, very strong compensation and a true engineering culture.