Working at a leading organisation where they are looking for an Enterprise level Security Architect to ensure that security is applied both to achieve the right balance of risk mitigation and to ensure that modern DevOps techniques are used to minimise administrative overhead and improve system usability
Reporting into the Head of Strategy and Planning, the Security Architect is responsible for defining the security architecture across our infrastructure services, through the application of significant industry expertise.
The Security Architect will maintain a repository of standard security controls and evidence against selected frameworks, maintaining and updating artifacts as threats, industry and supplier landscape change. The security architecture will collaborate closely with the Infrastructure architect to define solutions and frameworks with the right blend of controls
- Working as part of an Agile team on various infrastructures including public on-premise and cloud (AWS and Azure) environments whilst with a DevOps mentality and mature approach to DevOps.
- You'll working across numerous security frameworks to ensure the right security is applied you will integrate with their security-focused team providing them with clear framework and proposals for technical security standards.
A successful candidate will have experience with most of the below:
- Security Architecture
- Cloud architecture
- Security tools, including cloud-native tool
- Come from a technical background with knowledge of DevOps techniques and Technologies
- Automation technical with Terraform, Ansible and Puppet
- CM tools
- Worked within an Agile environment
- Very strong attention to details