A leading Cyber Security Provider, based in London/Guildford, is currently going through a significant transformation across the business. As a result of that, they are building out their IT teams, responsible for deliveringin-sourced IT infrastructure solutions throughout the company.
The role reports directly to the Head of Architecture and will work within the shared service function of the business. Projects associated with this will be related to IT & Infrastructure.
You will be given significant autonomy/flexibility of working. You can be based in Guildford, London, Farnbourough or from home (Ideally London for 2/3 days per week).
What you’ll be doing
- Work as part of an Agile team, mentored by the Lead Enterprise Security Architect, ensuring that security artefacts and decisions are established ahead of engineering work.
- Work across BAU, project and unplanned work, to ensure the integrity of services
- Work across different infrastructures (Azure, AWS, VMware) and their associated application estate
- Maintain a strong understanding of how people use the services and how to integrate with their working practices and simplify the application of security
- Security Architecture
- Cloud architecture
- Requirements capture to develop and deliver architectures for delivery by a mix of insource and outsource teams
- Security tools, including cloud-native tools
- Motivation and coaching techniques
- Very strong attention to detail
- Automation techniques covering PowerShell, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet
- Service operations
- Infrastructure technologies, including Cloud solutions – AWS and Azure
- DevOps and SecDevOps technologies and techniques
- Configuration management tools
- Working within a product team structure
Get in touch for more info