ETL/Informatica Engineer – Low-Latency Trading Systems
A highly reputable financial technology firm are scaling out their Data Engineering and Business Intelligence team with the hire of multiple BI engineers to design and develop high scale, big data driven solutions.
ETL/Informatica Engineer Responsibilities
- Build robust and scalable systems to handle petabytes of data with billions of data points being ingested daily
- Utilize the most modern technologies to analyse extremely large amounts of volume to translate into business value
ETL/Informatica Engineer Requirements
- 3+ years of experience with Informatica
- Strong knowledge of SQL, ideally within extremely large data sets
- Data modelling and data architecture experience
- Python is highly desirable but not required
This is a highly influential role within a top tier business, giving the BI Engineer a chance to deliver extremely large scale solutions in a bleeding edge technology environment.
They have an amazing bonus culture, collaborative environment and are flexible with working.
If this sounds like you – please do not hesitate to apply!