Our Client, a Global Hedge Fund, are building out a new Reference Data team and are in need of a BA/PM to design and implement processes that facilitate the use and administration of reference data across a range of asset classes and instrument types.
• 5+ years of professional experience in financial services with a focus on reference data/technology.
• Must be an SME on at least one financial instrument.
• Extensive technology knowledge across financial products and Instruments.
• Have supported data integration, governance, life cycle management, and quality.
• Project Management, Business Analysis, or a hybrid experience.
• Experience using tools like tableau for development metrics.
• Python and SQL preferred.
Education: BA of computer science or similar required.
Key Words: Instrument Reference Data, Trading, Financial Instrument