New York City
$80k - 200k USD Base + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Our Client, a Global Financial Consultancy, are looking to grow their NYC Kdb+ Development team to accommodate a growing client base.
The NYC team is responsible for Kdb+ development of all local projects across their financial clients. The team has openings for junior to senior level candidates.
- Between 2 and 10 years of Kdb or DevOps Application Support experience within any industry
- 2+ years of professional experience working within a UNIX / LINUX environment
- 2+ years of professional experience working with SQL with the ability to write complex queries
- 1+ years of professional work experience scripting in Shell, Perl or Python (preferred)
- Ideally professional experience working with a OOP / OOD language
- Ideally experience with either supporting Kdb systems or developing in Kdb
- Experience working within a front office environment is preferred within Fixed Income or Equities
- Must have a passion for technology
Work Environment: UNIX, LINUX, SQL, Kdb, Perl, Shell, Python, Java, C#, Windows, XML, FIX, Front Office