$75-165k base + bonus + equity + benefits
over 1 year ago
Our Client, a Global Fintech Startup, are looking to grow their global Development team to accommodate a growing client base across the Fixed Income market as well as numerous Data driven solutions they offer. This is a technology centric company and all of their employees have a passion for and the ability to work with cutting edge technology.
The GUI team is responsible for the flagship Low Latency High Frequency Fixed Income Trading Platform, you will work closely with clients and development teams to design, implement, and release GUI applications whose functions, performance, and “look and feel” meet traders' real needs. The role spans the full life cycle of application development from conception through support and maintenance.
- At least 6 years of Application Development experience within any industry
- 4+ years of professional experience working with OOP/OOD
- At least 2 years Windows GUI programming (C# .NET, Windows Forms, WPF, Win32 API)
- Multithreaded development experience in C#
- Experience with DevExpress Windows Forms/WPF UI Framework is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience working with SQL with the ability to write complex queries
- Must have a passion for technology
Work Environment: UNIX, LINUX, SQL, Perl, Shell, Python, HTML5, SASS/CSS, AngularJS, React, TypeScript, C++, Java, C#, WPF, Windows, XML, FIX