Up to £70,000
about 1 year ago
One of the world’s leading trading houses are actively looking for a FIX Support Analyst, to work on a new customised technology solution for their end clients!
- Work to provide daily support for their trading platform.
- Work within the company’s bespoke environment to understand FIX order messaging, and understand their internal and external connectivity in FIX.
- Support electronic order flow for the company’s European and global brokers.
- Strong written skills able to communicate effectively with clients and vendors, working to maintain connections.
- Resolve trade problems and understand position management.
- Provide custom solutions to clients and technology through design and testing.
- Looking for someone with the ability to understand a broad technical environment.
- Advantageous; FIX protocol experience.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Solaris
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Coding experience (any language)
- Ideally Science degree or
- Offering fantastic packages
- Excellent work/life balance
- Options for geographical mobility
- Encouraged internal progression.