10 months ago
- Developing a strong pipeline within their region(s) . Leveraging any existing relationships within their region in order to bring former client contacts onboard
- Maintaining existing customer relationships within their specific franchise and identifying key opportunities when appropriate to cross-sell within the range of products/markets offered by the business
- Managing the complete sales cycle, comfortable conducting product demos via webex or in person, focus on deal closure and generating revenue from new and existing accounts through regular trades via the platform.
- Dynamic hunter with ability to close deals and generate revenue through client activity and cross-selling opportunities
- Self-motivated, pro-active sales professional, able to work independently to build up and manage their own franchise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable with PowerPoint and presenting demos via webex or directly with prospective clients.
- Collecting regular Intel on competition, up to speed with innovations in the FI electronic trading space as well as knowledge of OMS/EMS systems
- Team player, willing to collaborate and work with others to launch new initiatives and/or contribute constructive ideas, feedback on existing products
- Ability to project manage: Initiate projects and see them through to closure, garner structured and well-organized feedback in order to aid the project.
- Prioritises activities/projects according to business need
- Regularly tracks client activity in order to ensure they are fully aware of their pipeline and regional performance vs budget at all times.
- Utilises all available resources and toolsets to investigate and resolve problems
- Has the sustained drive and energy to deliver support service to time and quality
- Takes on routine tasks as necessary
- Carries out work without prompting and close supervision
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Strong Analytical skills and knowledge of the Fixed Income market
- Quick thinking
- Highly organized
- Capable of working under pressure
- Strong Communications Skills required; Fluency in additional European languages (preferably German)