Front End (React) Developer - £550 per day - OUTSIDE IR35 - London/Remote
A leading FinTech firm are looking for a React Developer for an initial 6 month contract, to work in a small talented technology team, building unique trading software.
You will be responsible for the development of new features, components and views for the Risk System and provide development and architecture expertise for current and future greenfield projects.
They do have offices in Central London but this role will be fully remote, although you must be based in the UK.
- Experience of building feature rich, fast and responsive UI systems with minimal latency
- Excellent, clear and concise communication skills (This is essential as you will be engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the business)
- SQL Server (RDBMS, SQL) and NoSQL
- Experience dealing with performance bottleneck and system latency (DB Level, Threads)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science is ideal
- 7+ years proffesional experience
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
You will be required to complete a Reactjs focused technical test as part of the interview process.