Can you positively develop architecture and visual components of a modern, React tech stack?
Do you have these skills and experiences?
- At least 3 years solid commercial React experience and understand the fundamental concepts of React
- Experience building software which is complex
- Previously used testing libraries and approaches (Mocha, Chai, Jest etc)
- Excellent communication skills and used to working within a collaborative team and talking through your process and steps of tech development
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Desirable)
Our client is a technology-led VC-back company based in the heart of London. They are currently looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with extensive React skills to significantly contribute to their architecture and visual tech components.
As a business, they specialise in building software to enable the ethical use of important data for different analytical strategies and machine learning tools. They need a talented Developer to immerse themselves in complex problems whilst acting as a key player within the team both hands-on and verbally/leading the team.
- Contribute to architectural and technological decisions involved in a modern web-based React application
- Use the latest technologies to solve important problems in this big data age
- Build a user-focused data-sensitive product for their users to use with ease
- Mentor and Lead a small team
What you will get in return:
- Flexible working options and hours
- Excellent overall package
- Work in brand new offices
- Be part of a data-driven business
- Work with the latest technologies and complete greenfield builds too
I look forward to seeing your CV.