Front End Developer| New York, NY | Prestigous Payment Lab | UPTO $150k
One of the biggest firms within automation amongst payments and analytics have created enormous opportunity to leverage new and disruptive technologies with an enterprise focus on automation.
- 60,000 Employees
- Revenue (2017) - $30 Billion
- HeadQuarters- New York, NY
- 100 years of history
You'll be someone who enjoys working on solving problems ,challenges, and continuously learning; a great communicator; is focused on delivering high quality output in a timely manner; working collaboratively with various stakeholders within and outside the company; who leads by example; and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with lots of moving pieces.
Other good to haves:
- Knowledge of frameworks/tooling including React, Redux, Angular.JS 1.4 with typescript, Node.js, and Webpack.
- Significant experience architecting front end solutions (NPM modules, mono-repository patterns etc)
- Focus on building highly responsive, user friendly systems with good API design, TDD, continuous integration and automated testing.
- An understanding of server side stack predominately Java
Not only will you have the opportunity to progress your career whilst making a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Bonus upto $150k
- 25k Dedicated to your personal tuition.
- Private health coverage and gym membership.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off!
- A great office downtown Manhattan
Become a part of a Mobile revolution and have complete autonomy within a Fortune 500 company.
Apply to this Ad or send your details to -
*NEED TO HAVE U.S. Citizenship*
If you are interested in gaining experience and exposure to the most up to date technology in the fintech industry and work on the latest cloud technology, then apply to this advert to have a discussion with one of our consultants.