Front End Developer - React - EnergyTech - £70,000 - Remote
A leading, carbon neutral energy company are looking for a Front End Developer to help build innovative products and applications using React.js, that provides it's customers 24/7 access to their accounts.
As part of the talented full stack agile team you will be a strong team player, sharing your knowledge with other team members and contributing to continuously improving the business. They follow agile development practices, and you will be an advocate of change and embrace new ideas and technologies.
- Extensive experience and strong knowledge of React and Redux
- Experience in managing full lifecycle of reusable UI components
- Some experience and/or exposure to Microsoft back end technologies.
- Experience of consuming RESTful services.
- You know how to use Webpack and deploy front-end applications on cloud, ideally AWS.
- Experience writing frontend unit tests, ideally using Jest.
- A strong understanding of HTML, CSS and Sass.
- Understanding demonstrable experience of Agile principle and practising Scrum, Kanban or XP
What you can get:
- An annual discretionary bonus
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
- And many more...