12 months ago
A leading gambling agency is looking for a Front End Developer to join their Sportsbook Product team.
This role would suit a strong mid-weight or an already established Front End Developer/Architect looking for a new exciting challenge.
• Works closely with the Senior Manager User Experience Innovation and UX/UI specialists to understand the opportunity/problem when defining front end development requirements in line with the Group’s vision for the Sportsbook product
• Develops accessible and seamless device-agnostic web experiences in Backbone, with focus on semantics, web standards, flexibility, scalability and performance
• Defines KPIs to measure success and identify improvement opportunities
• Optimises front end solutions by utilising responsive design, progressive enhancement and mobile first approaches
• Collaborates with Front End and Back End Developers to implement, test and optimise the designed experiences
• Ensures that developed functionality is in-line with the designed experience and meets defined quality standards and timelines
• Channels team knowledge, passion and values
Skills and Capabilities required:
• Relevant work experience is required with a strong, up to date online portfolio showcasing Responsive Front End Development
• Cross-browser and standards compliant code that meets accessibility, flexibility, scalability and performance requirements
• Mobile First and Progressive Enhancement approach
• Creative and analytical approach to problem solving; meticulous attention to detail as well as strategic grasp of the “big picture”
• Ability to identify technology enablers/constraints to balance stakeholder objectives with user needs