Frontend Engineer – Electronic Trading Systems - $130-150k+
A global software vendor who provide high performance, low-latency trading systems are looking to hire a Frontend Engineer for their Austin office.
This role would focus on the design, development and implementation of highly scalable, distributed trading UIs for a range of well-known financial institutions, utilizing a range of technologies.
Frontend Engineer Responsibilities
- Owning projects and delivery of new features and functionality across the products
- Work in a collaborative, agile environment with a great engineering culture
Frontend Engineer Requirements
- Experience with C#, Winforms or Typescript
- Solid understanding of UI design patterns
- Any experience with electronic trading is ideal, but not essential
The organization are well-known for the quality of their technologists, promoting training/development as well as having a great work/life culture.
As a Frontend Engineer here, you would get a great package (including bonus and free breakfast/lunch to name a few), as well as the autonomy to design and develop fantastic solutions.